Friday, October 2, 2009

An Entrepreneur Interview with Victor Chew Wong from Make It Business Magazine

Victor Chew Wong and Josh Chicher – the brains behind Make It Business Magazine are great friends of mine who get to interview the coolest people in the business community but now I am turning the table on Victor, I am interviewing him.  They are some of the biggest advocates for small businesses.  After picking up an issue accidentally left on the sky train two years, I have been hooked on the magazine ever since and I recommend this magazine to all entrepreneurs and small businesses that cross my path.  It is just that good!  Their magazine does exactly what they set out to do – to provide small businesses with vital and timely information that will keep small businesses profitable and successful.  It was a nice day in the park on the Drive so we let the camera roll there.


Posted via email from minna's posterous